Networking Questionnaire for Families in Childcare Centre - Opinions welcome please

Questions relating to staff, dealing with parents, work ethics, implementing regulations, room management, supporting team members, motivating staff, etc.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Rebecca1972

Networking Questionnaire for Families in Childcare Centre - Opinions welcome please

Post by Rebecca1972 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:39 pm

Hi All

I am currently doing my Advanced Diploma in Community Sector Management and would appreciate your thoughts/opinions on the questionnaire I have attached in relation to Networking with families in Childcare Centres.

Thank you for your time, it's greatly appreciated.

Kind regards, Rebecca.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lorina

Re: Networking Questionnaire for Families in Childcare Centre - Opinions welcome please

Post by Lorina » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:30 am

HI Rebecca,

Thanks for sharing! I really like the questions you used within your questionnaire as they are straight to the point on the information you are looking for.

I was just thinking maybe in some of the questions you could add a scale from 5 to 1( 5 being the best and 1 being the worst) that the parents have an option of selecting as well which will provide you with a little more insight. For example: Q1 - How Do You Feel About The Delivery Of Our Service, you can add the rating scale and then parents can also comment on the rate they gave. The reason why I'm suggesting this as some parents may not have time to sit and write appropriate answers to the questions you provide so even if they just have to circle a number based on their experiences it could provide you with valuable insight rather than a parent not handing it in.

Just wanted to share my idea,

:geek:,
L.A

Rebecca1972

Re: Networking Questionnaire for Families in Childcare Centre - Opinions welcome please

Post by Rebecca1972 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:41 pm

Hi Lorina

Thank you very much for taking the time to view my questionnaire and provide some thoughts as to how it could be improved. I really appreciate your input. Having a scale is a great idea especially for parents who don't have the time to write comments as you mentioned - as you're right in stating we would have more returned.

Once again, thank you so much for taking the time to view my questionnaire.

Kind regards, Rebecca.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:43 am

Hi Rebecca,

It's my absolute pleasure! :D

Glad you found my idea useful!

:geek:,
L.A