Gift For Room Leader Going On Maternity Leave

Questions relating to staff, dealing with parents, work ethics, implementing regulations, room management, supporting team members, motivating staff, etc.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
joshi

Gift For Room Leader Going On Maternity Leave

Post by joshi » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:34 pm

Hello lovely friends !

My room leader is pregnant and she is leaving the centre for 1 year , we have kids age group 2 to 3 yr . Can anyone help me find , what activity or gift we can make for her. I feel like giving her something special or make something special for her , from my side and kids as well.
kindly suggest me ideas.

thanks
regards
joshi.

Lorina

Re: Gift For Room Leader Going On Maternity Leave

Post by Lorina » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:41 pm

That's really sweet of you!!

You could put together a hamper of baby things. You could ask each parent to donate an item to put into the hamper basket to present it to the room leader. It could even be a second hand item that the children had used when they were a baby such as a toy, a onsie, or a blanket. You could add a tag to each one, saying who it is from. Since the children are toddlers I'm sure parents have a range of second hand items they will be willing to give away. It makes it more personal knowing that each baby item had personally come from a child in the room...

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
Lorina

joshi

Post by joshi » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:15 am

Thanks a lot Lorina !
wonderfull idea, I think i should start asking parents for that, or may be I can make a note to each child's parents and they can read and secretly we can start making a hamper. :inlove: :giggle: :D

regards
Komal Joshi

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:10 pm

I think it's nice to make a special note to each parent... Oh it's so exciting!

:geek:,
Lorina