Mr Clicketty Cane: Wash your face with Orange Juice Lyrics

Kids Activities, Art and Crafts, Cooking Ideas, Kids Songs and Games related discussions.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
lumamelzem

Mr Clicketty Cane: Wash your face with Orange Juice Lyrics

Post by lumamelzem » Fri May 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Hi I am wondering if any one can help me with this one aim not sure of the biggining but it says something mr ddadadda not sure
wash ur face with orange juice brush ur teeth with bubble gum brush ur hair with tooth brush i need to know the singer please.
thanks for ur help.
Last edited by Lorina on Tue May 14, 2013 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited, topic has been moved from Teaching Children forum

cathiek
Coach
Coach

Re: help with songs please

Post by cathiek » Sun May 05, 2013 2:38 pm

HI there
It is Mr Clickety Cane. It is sung by Peter Combe. A very much loved song in my Kindy - especially the clean your teeth with bubblegum part :)
Cathiek

lumamelzem

Re: help with songs please

Post by lumamelzem » Sun May 05, 2013 8:36 pm

Yes, thank you nu a r a life saver.

Lorina

Re: Mr Clicketty Cane: Lyrics

Post by Lorina » Sat May 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Just thought I'd add the lyrics...
When Mr Clicketty Cane, plays a silly game, all the kids in the street, they like to do the same:

Wash your face in orange juice (repeat from crowd)

When Mr Clicketty Cane, plays a silly game, all the kids in the street, they like to do the same:

Wash your face in orange juice, clean your teeth with bubblegum (repeat of each from crowd)

Wash your face in orange juice, clean your teeth with bubblegum, fix the fence with sticky tape (repeat of each from crowd)

Wash your face in orange juice, clean your teeth with bubblegum, fix the fence with sticky tape, brush your hair with a toothbrush (repeat of each from crowd)

Wash your face in orange juice, clean your teeth with bubblegum, fix the fence with sticky tape, brush your hair with a toothbrush, fry an egg on the slippery dip (repeat of each from crowd)

Wash your face in orange juice, clean your teeth with bubblegum, fix the fence with sticky tape, brush your hair with a toothbrush, fry an egg on the slippery dip, belly flop in a pizza!?

(repeat of each from crowd, but ‘belly flop in a pizza’ elicits the repeat in a disgusted voice with ‘EWWWW, YUK!’ generally added)

Ref: http://www.songlyrics.com/peter-combe/m ... ZfqdgV6.99

:geek:,
L.A

Lorina

Re: Mr Clicketty Cane: Lyrics

Post by Lorina » Tue May 14, 2013 4:50 am

Here is the youtube video I found for this song -

Mr Clicketty Cane: Wash your face with Orange Juice: