Difficulties With Completing The Diploma Online

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
sareh_360

Difficulties With Completing The Diploma Online

Post by sareh_360 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:37 am

Hi there
3 years ago following my interest i got a job in some childcare
Then studied cer 3 in children's services online @ OTEN university
Then decided to go for diploma in children'sservices but as i got a fulltime job i enrolled for online diploma @ inspired education institute
Well i am busted now! Can not so any assignments the questions don't make any sense
Is anyone doing diploma through Inspired education?
How was your experience?
As English is my second language its make it even harder to me
The assignments language is so academic and not asy to understand
In some cases i think they made it complicated on purpose som how :'(
I lost my job abd now ots difficult to get as employers want Diploma these days
My life my job all depend on my study now
Which is not going well
Can anybody help?
Regards
Sarah

Lorina

Re: Difficulties With Completing The Diploma Online

Post by Lorina » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:58 am

Hi Sarah,

Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time at the moment. I understand your concern about the assignments and the wording of the questions. It can be difficult to interpret what the question is asking at times but I think this is intended to get you thinking and gain a broader understanding of the the question. The questions also will prepare you for your role as a lead educator. As a diploma qualified you will be in charge of the room and your team within the room and you will need to have excellent written and verbal skills. So, I think the assignments are written in order to prepare you for the role as well. In regards to a job, you can always try and find some casual work until you're able to get some steady work...

I'm available to help you with your assignments..Explain the questions to you or provide more information...

You'll be alright,

:geek:,
Lorina

Rencia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rencia » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:34 am

Hi Sarah we are on the same boat. I have just started online Diploma with Inspire education :-) the questions are a bit tricky and I find it a bit hard to complete some of those. I have a Diploma from Uk (also by studying online) but it was so much easier!!! How far are you with your study? I have just started and I am on Health and safety.

MustHaveCoffee

Post by MustHaveCoffee » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:16 pm

Hi Sarah,

Being part of the forum for aussie childcare network is a big step in the right direction.

I find the forums and the answers to questions people give valuable information and its not hard to do a search to be pointed in the right direction.

For me I find that I over think the questions and end up writing down EVERY fact and potential outcome (my Lecturer chuckles when I hand in my assignments and comments that I like to think deeply)! So viewing another persons perspective on similar scenarios is great.

Additionally I have been able to arrange additional "Vocational Placement", because I find it complements my study- something to think about perhaps?

Cheers & good luck.

sareh_360

Post by sareh_360 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:26 pm

Hi everyone!
Thanks for all your heart warming words
it means a lot to me I will be asking lots of questions in near future
Alax I am also in Health and safety still there even its been 3 months I am struggling with the questions
hope you find it easier which i dont!
Regards
Sareg