Blue bay early learning centre documents

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
sporty08

Blue bay early learning centre documents

Post by sporty08 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:12 pm

Hi Everyone. New to the site and hoping someone might be able to help.

Currently doing my diploma and one of my questions is asking me to read the position description and duties cert iii trainee and
also the induction checklist for cert iii trainee for Blue Bay Early Learning Centre (2014). I have spent the last hour trying to
find it online and have been unsuccessful. Would anyone out there by chance have or know the link. Starting to get frustrated.
Only want to get some homework done. Thanks in advance

Sue

Lorina

Re: Blue bay early learning centre documents

Post by Lorina » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Hi Sue,

Haven't been able to locate those specific documents either. I do have a position description and duties for a cert 3 but not from "blue bay early learning centre". I can't seem to find the induction checklist either.... Do you want to use another one?

:geek:,
Lorina

sporty08

Post by sporty08 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:41 am

Hi. Thanks Lorina for your reply and taking the time to look for me. I'm going to hold off on completing the question until
i go to my next class. I will ask my trainer if she has the information then. Hopefully she does....
thanks again.

susan

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:29 pm

No worries. I just had another look and no luck... Hopefully your trainer should be able to point you in the right direction. There are those documents available but not specific to "Blue Bay Learning Centre". If you need a copy of the description and you can use any, let me know...

Lorina

HeadsUp

Post by HeadsUp » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:36 pm

Hi people.

I am also stuck with this , CHCORG506E , Task 006 referred us to your page as "required reading" before completing a theory assessment on;

position description and duties cert iii
plus induction checklist (as already mentioned above).

It seems we have a printing / content problem.

I am not asking moderators to write it out for me , thats not your job Lorina and your precious time would be stretched to the max already i am sure :)

Did we arrive at a link to the correct source ?

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:21 pm

I wasn't able to find the Blue Bay Early Learning Centre documents for a position description or induction checklist...

The best I can offer you is the following:

Position Description - Cert 3
Staff Orientation

Hopefully you should be able to use these,

Lorina