Writing An Inclusion Plan

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Sierra

Writing An Inclusion Plan

Post by Sierra » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Hi everyone,
My task requires me to write an inclusion plan but an unsure how to set it out.
I was wondering if someone was able to direct me to a sample inclusion plan.

Thanks
Last edited by Lorina on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

debzo
Participator
Participator

Re: Writing An Inclusion Plan

Post by debzo » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:22 pm

Hi
This is a really intense assignment and I don't think there is a "sample" template for setting it out. It's just a matter of laying out in plan form all the points you would cover and all the strategies you would implement. I got most of my information from Kearns Learning Frameworks plus a bit of internet research for Autism Spectrum Disorder. If you need more specific help feel free to email me. Good luck it's a toughy.

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Post by LindyT » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Hi Debzo,

Thanks for answering Sierras question.
Please keep in mind that giving someone an answer to their assignment doesn't really 'help' them. feel free to offer suggestions texts or website. other than that Bravo for helping :thumbup:

debzo
Participator
Participator

Post by debzo » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:13 am

Lindy I'm sorry you misunderstood my intention. I wasn't intending to "give" Sierra the answer, that's why I referenced where I got my information. I offered my email in case she wanted to clear up 'specific' issues she was having. With this unit I found a vast difference between the information in the Kearns text book and what was actually occurring in my centre. When I asked about our procedures for implementing a plan for a child with additional needs I was told that we didn't need one because it was all full inclusion now. I gave TAFE a plan as outlined in Frameworks for learning, based on a hypothetical case (and passed), but I doubt whether any centre would actually have the resources to provide anywhere near that level of support.

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Post by LindyT » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:19 am

No problems Debzo. I'm glad you are able to help. It Is VERY much appreciated. :clap:

Sierra

Post by Sierra » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:47 am

Thanks for your help! I was able to get information I needed :)

meena74

Post by meena74 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:29 am

correct me if I am wrong when one says inclusion plan- it is just a plan which includes the child with additional needs too right? or even cater to the needs of this child as well?