Urgent guidance on Photo observation!

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
amanjohar12

Urgent guidance on Photo observation!

Post by amanjohar12 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:18 pm

Hi all,
Could you please provide me some guidance for my CHCECE023 assignment. Actually I'm doing diploma in Early Childhood education and care and i need to submit assignment for photo observation on my focused child.
I just want to clear myself on one point that, when we are doing photo observation can we include what child said at that moment.
For example: i added one photo of a child playing with music instruments(castanets) alongside her/his friend.

and description for that i added : J is sitting alongside A playing with music instruments. J is holding wooden castanets in her both hands and coordinating her fingers to produce a 'click' while singing ' Wheels on the bus' song.

Is it right if i add what J saying at that moment when i clicked the picture or not.

Thanks and seeking for your prompt response!

CThomas

Re: Urgent guidance on Photo observation!

Post by CThomas » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:15 pm

Absolutely! What language the child is using at the time is important to record.