Training for staff

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
jasuh

Training for staff

Post by jasuh » Sat May 19, 2012 7:57 pm

need a queensland organisation or qualified person to provide training for centre staff in of the areas listed
this is an asignment piece
1. food handling and storage, 2. medication, 3. hazardous materials, 4. infectious control and hygiene

Lorina

Re: Training for staff

Post by Lorina » Sun May 20, 2012 5:29 pm

Hi Jasuh,

If this is for an assignment question are you sure that the question doesn't say that you will need to be the one to conduct the training. Just wanted to make sure that you read the question right.

If you have to provide training to staff it will cost you a bit for the person to come out to your workplace and talk. Try searching on Childcare professional training in your state.

:geek:,
L.A

jasuh

Post by jasuh » Mon May 21, 2012 11:38 am

question: reasearch a qld organisation or qualified individual person that you could contact to provide training for centre staff in each of the 4 areas listed1. food storage and handling, 2. medicaton, 3. hazardous materials, 4. infection control and childrens hygiene.
i have googled but cant find anything i dont work in a centre so its hard.

ereshva

Post by ereshva » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:59 pm

I am doing the same assignment and having difficulty as well. Can someone please help? Any wbsites or refernces will be appreciated.

Tipara

Post by Tipara » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:03 pm

did u guys find the answer to this problem

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:31 pm

The Queensland Governments - Department of Education,Training and Employment offers health and safety events throughout the year:

http://education.qld.gov.au/health/safety/events.html

:geek:,
L.A

Tipara

Post by Tipara » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:52 pm

thank you so much I have been googling for days now, life saver