Scenario 2 chcleg001

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Eazy01

Scenario 2 chcleg001

Post by Eazy01 » Fri May 11, 2018 2:12 pm

Hi I'm new to this sit as just checking it out I'd like to ask a question on a scenario in diploma.
Scenario 2 Kelsey is a new trainee and notice Kelsey appears unsure of roles and responsibilities and expresses concerns working with children with Challenging behaviours. This is room leader asks u to assist Kelsey in developing better understanding of her responsibilities?
In my answers So far I have each education and care service will have their own policies and procedures that link with the individual relative legislation requirements ECA witch relate to centres philosophy and legal obligations giving you a guide on work duty of care and roles and responsibilities.

Q, 1 what are 2 areas of the ECA code of ethics that will guide u in dealing with Kelsey? For both of these two questions provide specific action as listed under the areas that will guide your practice

My Answer= refer to center policies and procedures, roles and responsibilities

And behavioural guidance policy