Responding To Distress Of Babies, Attachment Theory

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
nar2706

Responding To Distress Of Babies, Attachment Theory

Post by nar2706 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:54 pm

I have just started my conversion course from Primary to ECT and now realise I have piced the wrong provider as the units they are providing me have no notes only links that don't work. Therefore I hate to be a nuisance but would like some help with where I can find the information to the below or even if someone can share study guides with me in relation to these two questions.

Number 1: Identify two strategies you might use to respond to the distress some babies and toddlers experience when they have to adapt to unfamiliar routines, new people, and new places, making reference to the UN Conventions of the Rights of the Child. Include how you will respect the rights of this child by identifying and explaining one relevant article number.

Number 2: Explain why it is important for André (an 8 month old new to the service is NESB) to have a familiar primary educator at the service (approximately 250 words). Include the importance of attachment theory and the significance of brain development in the early years.

Thank you in advance