Relationship Based Strategy To Support Child's Behaviour

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
bubbler12
Contributor
Contributor

Relationship Based Strategy To Support Child's Behaviour

Post by bubbler12 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:33 am

Question- National Quality Standard Area 5. Relationships with with children focuses on relationships with children being responsive and respectful and promoting children's sense of security and belonging
(ACECQA, 2011, P 123)
1. This assessment will require you to devise a relationship -based strategy to support children in learning about behaviour

What I have so far
By building a trusting relationship with the child this will help with there behaviour
Last edited by Lorina on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Relationship Based Strategy To Support Child's Behaviour

Post by Lorina » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:12 pm

Your response is more directed on how you would support childrens behaviour rather than how you will get children to learn about behaviour. Think about how you would help children to develop positive relationships with their peers...how you can support children to handle conflicts between one another....

:geek:,
Lorina

bubbler12
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bubbler12 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm

Thanks for the reply I am not rellay sure on how to answer this question could you please give me examples on how to answer it

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:20 pm

Have a look at the following article. This should give you an idea on what strategies you could use:

How Children Acheive Learning Outcomes

Also, I noticed you posted the same question a few times in the forum. Just post it once, in the correct assignment forum and I'll get to you as soon as I get a chance...

Lorina

bubbler12
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bubbler12 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:35 pm

Thanks but I am still not understanding what I should be writting for that question

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:40 am

From the link I have attached above you can get an idea of a strategy that can be used for a child to learn bout their behaviour.

Have a look through the following sub outcomes:

1.2 Children develop their emerging autonomy, inter-dependence, resilience and sense of agency
1.4 Children learn to interact in relation to others with care, empathy and respect
2.1 Children develop a sense of belonging to groups and communities and an understanding of the reciprocal rights and responsibilities necessary for active community participation

They have points on children and their behaviours which you can incorporate into a strategy...

Lorina

ninny_cat

Post by ninny_cat » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:17 pm

Hey there,
Did you get this assessment done?
I am currently up to it, I have ideas and strategies I just need want to ask you how you wrote it / set it up?

That is what I am stuck with.

Any help with be helpful!