Questionnaire help please :)

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
sarahchels

Questionnaire help please :)

Post by sarahchels » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:07 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCIC501A – Manage children’s services workplace practice to address regulations and quality assurance
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Hey all,

My assessment question is to prepare a questionnaire. I'm not really sure as to how to answer this or approach it.

Assessment: Questionnaire
Devise a questionnaire that you would use to interview a service, eg Long Day Care, Family Day Care Scheme or Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) to validate their process in the National Quality Framework and site visit by the Regulatory Authority.

The questionnaire would encompass the National Quality Standard assessment and rating system including the self assessment and quality improvement plan process.

Your questionnaire will provide opportunity for feedback on the steps outlined in the Quality Framework. It will demonstrate the involvement of yourself, staff and key stakeholders and the strategies used to ensure a successful site visit and review.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I'm really stuck on the assessment, can anyone please help or give me some ideas? Thanks :)

Description and Message:

Lorina

Re: Questionnaire help please :)

Post by Lorina » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:52 am

OK, so I'm giving you some information which you can use for your questionnaire...

First off is some details on How To Design A Questionnaire. It just gives you something to refer to a point to get you started...

Second is the Self Assessment and Quality Improvement Planning Process. It's a pretty long document however it gives you all the information you need for the questionnaire. So, just go through this and base your questions on the information provided in here...

Hope this helps.

:geek:,
L.A