questionnaire for families and staff

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
hotpies2006
Participator
Participator

questionnaire for families and staff

Post by hotpies2006 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:14 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCIC5O1A
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
hi i need to complete a questionnaire for families and staff to complete about 6.1 respectful supportive realaionships with families are developed and maintained, i have come up with a few but not sure if i understand it

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
how does your service support consistency between your child,home and the service
how do you provide opportunities for families to have a private discussions with yourself and edcators
are you happy/satified with how i implement activities/experinences for you child
how to you activley involved families into the program/parent input

Description and Message:
not sure if i am on the right track any help would be appreicated

debzo
Participator
Participator

Re: questionnaire for families and staff

Post by debzo » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:32 am

Hi Magpie

I think you need to show us what you have so far: 1 so we don't repeat it and 2 to show that your have tried for yourself :)

debzo
Participator
Participator

Post by debzo » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:34 am

Hi Magpie

I think you need to show us what you have so far: 1 so we don't repeat it and 2 to show that you have tried for yourself :)

hotpies2006
Participator
Participator

Post by hotpies2006 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:41 pm

I have two answers above which I thought could be question I would ask families an staff

debzo
Participator
Participator

Post by debzo » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:51 pm

Oh yeah, sorry the question is a bit confusing, especially if you have to do one questionnaire for both families and staff. Could you please post the exact question?