QLD EXCURSION INFO

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
grembino

QLD EXCURSION INFO

Post by grembino » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:04 am

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCFC505A Foster Cognitive Development
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Advanced Knowledge

Your Question?
I am trying to complete this module, and the question states Identify 10 procedures hat must be observed when planning an excursion.

I never got given any supplementary material than the questions for this module, and have searched the internet high and low, and cannot find any legislation that states actual obligatory procedures.

Thanks

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I have got things like
Safety restraints and signs and contact numbers while travelling
Risk assessment, adequate staff/child ratios
Adequate first aid supplies
Appropriate first aid, blue card and educational qualifications

Are these things right?
I know in NSW they actually have legislation stating what procedures must be completed, is there such a thing in QLD and can someone direct me to where I might find it?

Description and Message:

syakira
Helper
Helper

Re: QLD EXCURSION INFO

Post by syakira » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:53 pm

Try this website, scroll down and look under "Excursions"

http://deta.qld.gov.au/earlychildhood/o ... l/faq.html