Plan for sustainability in the workplace

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Leilani

Post by Leilani » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:09 pm

hello everyone I need help with this assignments please

Outline one qualitative method (i.e. a change that can be observed or described) and one quantitative method (e.e. a change that can be measured numerically) that a service could use to evaluate their sustainability program

As part of your answer, include a method relating to each of the following
- cleaning and maintenance
- building
- equipment

This is how I attempt to answer it. I don't know if I'm on the right track or not please help

cleaning and maintenance
- qualitative - using environment-friendly products in activities and cleaning e.g limiting water waste, disposing of waste with first consideration being to potential for recycling
- quantitative -

buildings
- qualitative - integration of environment saving features e.g solar panel, use of natural light and existing natural surrounds for shade and exploratory activities
- quantitative - How much money the center save from using solar panel and using natural light? How much kwts we could save by not using the heater and the air conditioner

equipment -
- qualitative - how well does the equipment do the job?,Is there any other equipment could do the job better which are more sustainable
- quantitative - how much time has it saved or taken? Has that saved us wages or cost us?