Observations On Focus Children

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Snoopy

Observations On Focus Children

Post by Snoopy » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Could you support and help me finish this big workplace tasks please thank you

I need help with three focus child

Lorina

Re: Integrated workplace assessment tasks

Post by Lorina » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:15 pm

What do you need help with?

:geek:,
Lorina

Snoopy

Re: Integrated workplace assessment tasks

Post by Snoopy » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:59 am

Focus child study 2 observations of 2-3 year old and 1 observations of 0-24 months
Anecdotal observation sample
How to write interpretation could you give me a sample and example
Physical development checklist sample
Jottings - cognitive development thinking, exploring and discoveries sample
Language sample example
Running record - skill/knowledge requiring support sample could you give me a example
Learning story could you give me a sample of example
Development summary could you give me a sample
Development summary- reflection and planning could you give me a sample
Using information support sample
Experience plan sample (goal, would outcomes, performance indicator, rationale, resources, transition strategy, description of experience, pedagogical practices)
Experience evaluation and reflection sample (experience title, evaluation of goal sample, future planning sample, reflection on my role example, professional goal sample) could you give me six samples of experience planning and experience planning evaluation and reflection please
Foster emotional development: feelings small group experience planning sample
With the evaluation and reflection sample
Fostering cognitive development: patterns small group experience plan sample with evaluation and reflection sample
Narrative observation formation - learning story patterns (link to elf, context and story- who, what, where, when and how?, analysis of learning, reflection, future planning - provocations/provisions/possibilities samples)
Dramatic play kit planning sample with reflection sample
Now write dramatic play in narrative observation format could you give me a sample
Above information 2-6 years old I need 2 samples
Of all
Same to 0-24 months
Developmental summary focus child 0-24 months, Reflection and planning
Individual child Experian plan sample with evaluation and reflection
Music, movement and dance small group experience plan sample with evaluation and reflection
Observation of a large group experience (how does the educator transition the children to the experience?, how is the group experience set up?, how are resources/props used?, what strategies does the educator use to keep children engaged and responsive and active participants?, how does the educator manage the group (including behaviour management/guidance techniques)?, how does educator conclude the experience(include transition to next routine)?, what areas of learning and development did experience support and how did the experience achieve this?, how did the group experience link to EYLF learning outcomes?, question for educator and educator response
Large group language experience plan sample with evaluation and reflection
Literacy rich environment checklist report sample (findings of environmental assessment, suggestions to facilitate literacy within environment and routines)
Assessing the program and documentation processes summary and analysis of findings sample (summary of programming and documentation processes used by the service, analysis of how programming and documentation processes and evidence links to NQS and regulations)

Focus child 0-6 sample

Snoopy

Re: Observations On Focus Children

Post by Snoopy » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:20 pm

Thank you

Lorina

Re: Observations On Focus Children

Post by Lorina » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:26 pm

You're welcome!

:geek:,
Lorina