Developing A Questionnaire Based On A Quality Area

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Danielle12

Developing A Questionnaire Based On A Quality Area

Post by Danielle12 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:09 pm

Question:
Analysing one Quality Area
• Select one quality area
A) Develop a questionnaire or interview format that an education and care service could use to assist them with self-evaluation. Your focus can be either for educators or for families using the service. Consider and relevant training, audit process, risk assessments, documentation and professional conversations that may be required to assist you.
B) Give an example of the links between an approved framework (BBB: EYLF or MTOP:FSAC), the NQS and the Regulations for one Quality Area you have chosen.

I am struggling to understand what I need to do, can you please give me an example.

Lorina

Re: Developing A Questionnaire Based On A Quality Area

Post by Lorina » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:59 pm

So, you need to choose one quality area and then develop a questionnaire based on the quality area you chose for either staff or educators.

This will help you with some examples:

Guide To The NQS

:geek:,
Lorina