coordinate the work environment

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Butterfly_d_371

coordinate the work environment

Post by Butterfly_d_371 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:23 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: chcorg506d
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
I need some help with chcorg506d as i have lost my textbook the business of chilcare...i need to know what the textbook says in relation to the steps a group leader should take when a staff member deliberately breaches centre policy...in this scenario the assistant wears sandals to work and breaks a toe...could you please help??? thanks so much 4 days ago • Comment

Butterfly_d_371 Also from the book on pges 255-256, I need to know the 10 strategies the group leader will use to manage poor performance, and where the group leader would store the documented performance review pg256. I have lsot my book and cant afford a new one right now...please help!
4 days ago

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
My guess is that the group leader would first need to inform the assistant that she was breching policy by not wearing the correct shoes. She would nned to record documentation of the injury and have the assistant sign?
thanks

Description and Message:

RoslynTolcher

Re: coordinate the work environment

Post by RoslynTolcher » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:28 am

You are on the right track.It is also a health and safety issue as well.It would also be good to let the director know as well in case she try to claim work cover as well.