Coordinate The Service For A Site Visit

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
sadna

Coordinate The Service For A Site Visit

Post by sadna » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:26 am

Hi
Could I get some guidance here please. It's one of the questions in my vocational placement book that need to be completed.

Question is:

Develop a plan to coordinate the service for a site visit ( which will be simulated in the workplace) by following the six steps in the process outlined in the "Guide to Assessment and Rating for services" pages 9-10, develop a schedule to ensure that all steps of the assessment and rating process are covered and the centre would be ready for a site visit.
Your coordination plan for the site visit must include all of the following:
- strategies for informing all stakeholders that the service has been selected for assessment and rating and that the assessment and rating process has commenced;
-developing a schedule for meetings with stakeholders and staff where appropriate
-check for accuracy and completion of all documentation required for examination process
-ensure all staff understand what may be required of them during the assessment visit
-confirm staff understanding of the NQF and other legislation and regulations relevant to the service
-develop and include a roster for the centre staff allocating sufficient opportunities for meetings, research tasks and completing documentation.

My answer so far is:
Step 1: to email all the staff and parents of the upcoming visit by the regulatory authorities for an assessment and rating of the service. To develop a letter to hand out to all the families about the visit and to display on the staff and parent's notice board.
Step 2: to arrange meetings with all the staff to discuss about the process and what the staff need to do before and during the visit.
Step 3 : to encourage staff to help in completing the QIP
Step 4: to request staff to make themselves familiar with the QIP and NQF/NQS; the policies and procedures, laws and regulations.

I am not sure if this is right as it doesn't look too right to me. I have read the six steps in the assessment and rating process and i don't know how to include that in my schedule.

Do I have a make table to represent the steps mentioned...
please please please i need help

thank you
Sadna

Lorina

Re: Coordinate The Service For A Site Visit

Post by Lorina » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:48 pm

On page 9/10 of the above document it includes WEEK 1 - Step A, WEEK 3 - B: Quality Improvement Plan etc. I think that's the type of schedule that you need to prepare for this response, so I would make up a table as it shows on page 9 and 10 of the guide above.

:geek:,
Lorina