CHCORH627B- Assessment 2 Training Plan Scheduled

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Cel Reilly

CHCORH627B- Assessment 2 Training Plan Scheduled

Post by Cel Reilly » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:50 pm

Hello,

I am really struggling with this unit as I'm an assistant and with all my other units I've been able to pull knowledge from my experience. In this unit I am a director and am doing an induction for a trainee named Holly. I've been able to do the other compartments myself as I remember a lot from my own induction but the thing that I am struggling with is the Training Plan Schedule.

I'm employed by G8 education so all of our workplace training, policies and procedures are all done on an online portal called Jigsaw and is completed in our own time so I personally have never been on a schedule for my workplace training. Does anyone work somewhere that could give me some direction? I've tried to google some examples and templates but nothing is really matching up. I've found some on like electrical apprentices and engineers but nothing child care specific that I could use for a guide.

 A training plan that includes scheduled times for support meetings between you and Holly and also her study period times.(over a time frame of one month)

Does anyone know if the support meetings are to discuss policies and procedures because I've never had one with my director before.

Please help me!! :)