CHCLEG001 WORK LEGALLY AND ETHICALLY

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Paula E

CHCLEG001 WORK LEGALLY AND ETHICALLY

Post by Paula E » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:25 pm

Hello everyone, I am currently doing the Diploma of Childcare and I am confused with this assessment.
Could someone help me, please? :kiss:

Case study 3:
You are in charge of a group of 3 and 4 yo children in the outdoor play area when one of the children kicks his ball over the fence. He starts crying and tell his mum is going to be angry because this is a new ball and he was not allowed to bring it to kindy.
You only have a small group of children so you decide to quickly jump over the fence to retrieve the ball. You were not gone for more than a minute and you could see the group through the fence the whole time.
A short time later another Educator comes out to the yard to relieve you and says that the Nominated Supervisor has asked to see you in her office. She has found out that you jumped the fence to retrieve the ball and asks you to explain your actions.

Clearly explains the breaches involved in this scenario in relation to:
Q1. Education and Care Services National Regulations-which Regulation sre they in a breach of?

Q2. What was the ethical dilemma in this scenario?

Q3. Which service policies and procedures are they breach of?

Q4.you are upset with yourself because you like to follow the services policies but when you look at the Supervision policy you realise it's not very clear for situations like this. You are worried that other educators might do the same as you and might get into trouble. What could you do?

:arrow: Thank yo so much in advance for any information provided.

doodipdup

Re: CHCLEG001 WORK LEGALLY AND ETHICALLY

Post by doodipdup » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:53 pm

Hi is anyone can help me with the above case study