CHCIC510A - Scenario:Georgia, Mia & Caleb

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Priyagood
Participator
Participator

CHCIC510A - Scenario:Georgia, Mia & Caleb

Post by Priyagood » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:46 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCIC510A
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
1) Children learn how to be members of their culture by living their culture.”
a. Explain what this statement means.
2) behaviour management
SWEARING
A. GEORGIA (2.5yrs) is trying to stack some blocks which keep falling over. After the third attempt he says, “Damn buddy bugger blocks!”
B. MIA (3.1yrs) has heard her mother ‘telling off’ her older brother when he swears. At morning tea time, Mia spills her milk. She looks up at her mother, smiles and says, “Bugger”.
3)
CALEB
Caleb (3.2yrs) and his sister Ella (18mths) attend child care 5 days per week. Their parents are solicitors and have their own busy practice. Caleb is becoming increasingly aggressive with younger children – he pushes, bites and hits. When challenged by the educator he usually bursts into tears and promises he will not hurt his peers. However the behaviour reoccurs several times a day. The educator has tried to address the behaviour with Caleb’s parents. His mother tells the educator to “Just deal with it” and his father responds by saying “He can be a handful sometimes”.
a. Cultural expectations /personal values and beliefs.
b. How it could be addressed.

4) How should a Behaviour Management Policy protect the rights of children, parents and educators?

5) The Circle of Security is an innovative intervention program which focuses on adult/child relationships and the emotional needs of young children.
a. Who is responsible for developing this program?
b. Provide a brief outline of the program.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I already done this assignment but my teacher give me back to resubmit.

Description and Message:
Hi all ,
I already finish my assignment but my teacher gave me back this question to write again as she said this question were wrong,I am dipress now as I already start my 5th assignment and now I am totally blank to write anything,and I can't research as it's really stressful for me.can any one pls give me answers of this so I can read and send to my teacher pls.
If any one give me this ans she will be angel for me pls. :(

Lorina

Re: Assignment

Post by Lorina » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:38 am

I understand you are feeling frustrated with your assignment even though you still need to attempt to answer the questions and not directly ask for answers for your assignments. We do not provide easy answers for you to complete assignments. So, please make an effort...

Here some info which may helps:

http://www.ascd.org/ASCD/pdf/journals/e ... 2_huck.pdf
http://www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/exam ... t_v1.0.pdf
http://www.earlychildhoodaustralia.org. ... ip0704.pdf

:geek:,
L.A

Priyagood
Participator
Participator

Post by Priyagood » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:57 am

Thanks lorina.
I go through this site and it's helpful for me.but couldn't find the answers properly but I will do my best.
Thanks a lot.

mahesh001

Post by mahesh001 » Sat May 09, 2015 7:40 pm

can any one know about the correct answer for georgie and mia.