CHCFC508A - Visual Arts Resource Kit

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
25jess

CHCFC508A - Visual Arts Resource Kit

Post by 25jess » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:12 am

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCFC508A - Foster aesthetic and creative development
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Im just wanting some help trying to understand what the questions mean in my assignment

ASSIGNMENT
visual arts resource kit:
2 interesting objects that could be used for provocation for visual arts experiences.
0-3years(1 object)
4-6years(1 object)
2 mounted pictures linked to the interesting objects that are collected.

parts im confused with are in brackets

1.how would you present these objects and mounted pictures,[ including adaptions to meet different developmental requirements?]
2.how does each resource [support creative/aesthetic awareness development?]
3.describe [strategies that you could use to facilitate and extend the children's creative and aesthetic awareness with these resources]

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
0-3yrs SHELL WINDCHIME
SHELLS (object 1)
picture of beach, waves (mounted picture 1 linked)

1.How would you present these objects and mounted pictures, including adaptions to meet different developmental requirements?
..I would Have the table set up for three children. With all the items placed nicely presented in the centre of the table, on a lazy suzan, so that the children are able to turn it to reach the item they want and also to help with turn taking.
at each seat I would have the starting shell or wood for the base of the windchime.

the mounted picture I would have on a stand so the children can look at it up closely to see the waves, sand and shells all together

2. How does each resource support creative/aesthetic awareness development?
???
3. Describe strategies that you could use to facilitate and extend the children
???

4-6yrs - magic bottle
sequins, glitter & glitter beads(object )
glitter and raindrops (mounted picture linked)

1. How would you present these objects and mounted pictures, including adaptions to meet different developmental requirements?
..Have the table set up for three children. With all the items placed nicely presented in the centre of the table.
I would set up the table with four chairs.
At each chair I would have a bottle, in the centre of the table I would have a lazy Suzan with
glitter flakes, sequins, food dye in separate containers and a bottle with water and glycerine already mixed.
The lazy Suzan can help children with taking turns. I will also have funnels so that each child can try to pour the water into their bottles themselves. I will have a mounted picture of the end product aswell as a magic bottle previously made for children to look at as well.

2. How does each resource support creative/aesthetic awareness development?
???
3. Describe strategies that you could use to facilitate and extend the children
???

Description and Message:
I just don't understand the questions so therefore I cant answer them if anyone could please help me I would be so appreciative my assignment id due in 4 days please help me
Last edited by Lorina on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: help with diploma assignment

Post by Lorina » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:52 pm

You mentioned your assignment is due in four days, which is probably today...

Do you still need help with this question?

:geek:,
L.A