CHCFC508A - Scenario: End Of Year Art Show

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
kirstiejm
Participator
Participator

CHCFC508A - Scenario: End Of Year Art Show

Post by kirstiejm » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:13 am

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCFC508A – Foster children’s aesthetic and creative development
Your Assignment Type: Case Scenario
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Could I please get some feedback for my answer? Thank you.

6. Gumala Childcare Centre is in a small rural town. The centre’s major fundraiser each year is an art show. The night is a formal affair with snacks and a glass of wine. The majority of the small community attend. Art work is displayed and available for purchase.
A number of large group produced works are auctioned at the end of the evening. The unique thing about this art show is the artists are children who attend the child care centre and range in age from 18 months to 5 years.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
a) How would this event impact on the Centre’s aesthetic and creative development program?
I believe this event would encourage the educators and children of the centre to learn more about creative work and provide children with more opportunities to express their creative talents and gain more praise and confidence with their creative art pieces. It could also encourage educators to think outside the box and use different materials during creative experiences to allow the children to have access to unusual textures and art concepts to fulfil their creative and aesthetic desires.

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHCFC508A - Scenario: End Of Year Art Show

Post by Lorina » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:31 am

Another good response! I'd say the same as the end of year art show will give educators an opportunity to come up with different methods, techniques and materials that the children could use during their art experience. This provides the children and educators with a broader understanding and knowledge of different concepts that can be used while doing art and even displaying art.

:geek:,
L.A