CHCFC505A - Social Constructivist Theory In Relation To Health and Wellbeing Principles

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
taiganwood

CHCFC505A - Social Constructivist Theory In Relation To Health and Wellbeing Principles

Post by taiganwood » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:22 pm

hello everyone im new to this so not to sure how this works but I am a bit stuck on my assessment question : discuss the social constructivist theory in relation to the national health and wellbeing core principles? I am very stuck I have been on this all day.
please help meee. :)

Lorina

Re: CHCFC505A - Social Constructivist Theory In Relation To Health and Wellbeing Principles

Post by Lorina » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:47 am

Welcome to Aussie Childcare Network! :wave:

Typically you would add your response to the question you have asked BUT this is a tough question so I'll give you a break! :giggle: I'm going to give you some information and then you can see if you can put it all together in your response...

Here are the Health and Wellbeing Core Principles:

National Health and Wellbeing Core Principles

:geek:,
Lorina

taiganwood

Re: CHCFC505A - Social Constructivist Theory In Relation To Health and Wellbeing Principles

Post by taiganwood » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:49 am

Thank you lorina
I am new to this site so wasn't to sure how it worked I will try that site and post my attempted answer as to me my answer at the moment is all over the place and doesn't make any sense.
:?