CHCFC505A Foster the cogntive development in early childhood

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
kjq

CHCFC505A Foster the cogntive development in early childhood

Post by kjq » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:23 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Assessment activites 1 and 4
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Describe in detail, three activities children in the preoperational stage might take part in that will help to foster their cognitive development? and the same question but for the attention span of children ? Any ideas.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
For attention span puzzles and craft activties are good but I can't think of any specific activities. And for preoperational stage I am not sure of any activties. Just drawing a blank because I have like 4 or 5 of these types of questions to anwser and I have been researching activities for hours. Any ideas would be great. Thanks !

Description and Message:
Activities

kjq

Re: CHCFC505A Foster the cogntive development in early childhood

Post by kjq » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:00 pm

I have acutally come up with three activities for attention span, Yay. Still having trouble with the preoperational stage activities.

Rob

Re: CHCFC505A Foster the cogntive development in early childhood

Post by Rob » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:14 pm

I just googled this 'activities for children in preoperational stage' and it came up with lots. Have been studying non stop just about since Friday nighy so feeling pretty brain dead at the moment.