CHCFC505A - Describing Objects That Aren't Attributed To A Set or Subset

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
rnay

CHCFC505A - Describing Objects That Aren't Attributed To A Set or Subset

Post by rnay » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:49 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCFC505A
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Sorting and Classifying are the purpose used to identify the common attributes of objects and how they can be grouped together. The ability to classify is essential in helping young children make sense of their world. How could we organise our thinking if we did not sort and classify?

- How would you describe each set of objects if you could not attribute them to a set or subset?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I really don't understand how this question is being meant... does it mean in simplified writing

How would I describe a group of objects to the children if I myself couldn't put them into one category? :/
could someone help give me a break down of this question I feel like its been complicated to much to the point I cant understand what their even trying to ask me ????

Description and Message:
:(
Last edited by Lorina on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHCFC505A - Describing Objects That Aren't Attributed To A Set or Subset

Post by Lorina » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:28 am

Yeah this question got me thinking! :giggle:

Read this and hopefully it doesn't confuse you more:

Introduction To Sets
Subsets

:geek:,
L.A