CHCFC502A - Encouraging Children To Participate In Physical Activity

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
souha

CHCFC502A - Encouraging Children To Participate In Physical Activity

Post by souha » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:06 pm

HI PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN PROVIDE ME WITH SOME IDEAS TO THESE QUESTIONS. I TRIED TO FIND ANSWERS BUT I DIDN'T FIND ANY THANK YOU. THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS:
1-HOW CAN YOU (EDUCATOR) ENCOURAGE BOTH SEXES TO PARTICIPATE IN PHYSICAL EXPERIENCES? GIVING EXAMPLES.
2-HOW MIGHT YOU ENCOURAGE CHILDREN TO CONTRIBUTE IDEAS FOR PHYSICAL EXPERIENCES?
3-HOW MIGHT YOU WORK WITH FAMILIES TO PROMOTE ACTIVE PLAY WITH CHILDREN,TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION CULTURAL BELIEFS?
4-WHEN MIGHT YOU SEEK THE SERVICES OF A RESOURCE IN THE COMMUNITY IN RELATION TO CHILDREN'S HEALTH AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITY?

FOR FIRST TWO QUESTIONS I TRIED TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING:
1-PLANNING ACTIVITIES THAT ENSURES BOTH SEXES INTEREST AND ABILITIES AND ALLOW BOTH SEXES TO PARTICIPATE IN PHYSICAL PLAY EXPERIENCES TOGETHER .
2-PROVIDE A WIDE RANGE OF RESOURCES,PROVIDE CHOICES, RESPOND TO THEIR INTEREST AND ABILITIES,PROVIDE OPPORTUNITIES TO SUGGEST AND DEMONSTRATE THEIR IDEAS OR OPINIONS.THIS IS ALL I CAN ANSWER
Last edited by Lorina on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Re: CHCFC502A PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT

Post by fchaudari76 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:21 am

Firstly please do not type ALL IN CAPS, it is a bit off-putting as we feel like we are being shouted at!!!!

Anyway

1. But what kind of activities do you think would interest both sexes? You have not given any examples. Remember you need to be more specific.

2. That is a better answer. Talking to the children and asking them what they would like to do outside and seeing what they come up with it a good idea. Sometimes you may want to do something Eg with a ball so you may say "we are going to do things outside with a ball, what things do you think we could do?" and see what they say.

3. Think about how you would speak to families about promoting active play. While doing this you may have to think about cultural beliefs. So what would you say and what cultural beliefs do you think would come into this.

4. SImple question, just think about it.

Hope this helps.
Post back your answers and will go from there

Neda

Post by Neda » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Hi every one
I'm totally new here but found it very help full. Thanks a lot fefe you just turned on my engine.
I can't think of any culture having problem with physical activities, would you help me with this question pleas?

Evette45

Post by Evette45 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:49 pm

Hi all, I'm a bit stuck on these 2 questions, if anyone could help that would be great :)
How might you work with families to promote active play with children, taking into consideration cultural beliefs?
When might you seek the services of a resource in the community in relation to children's health and physical activity?

Look forward to reading your responses.
Evette45 :))

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:54 pm

Break the questions down and try and come up with something.
We cannot just hand you the answers, a part of study is understanding questions and finding answers or thinking of something relevant

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:46 am

Evette45 wrote:Hi all, I'm a bit stuck on these 2 questions, if anyone could help that would be great :)
How might you work with families to promote active play with children, taking into consideration cultural beliefs?
When might you seek the services of a resource in the community in relation to children's health and physical activity?

Look forward to reading your responses.
Evette45 :))
Please start a new topic in the correct assignment forum. You will need to add your response so far or attempt to answer the questions in order to receive further support.

Thankyou,

:geek:,
L.A