CHCECE023 - Interpret Information & Observations

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
harleyssky

CHCECE023 - Interpret Information & Observations

Post by harleyssky » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:18 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCECE023 - ANALYSE INFORMATION TO INFORM LEARNING
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Hi I've hit a mental blank on this question and it's doing my head in because I should be able to answer this but I am having trouble finding a start point and getting it down on paper; any suggestion please

THIS IS THE QUESTION:

Explain how you might interpret information and observations to identify

A: Individual emerging skills
B: capabilities
C: Potential
D: interests and preferences of children

and Explain how interpreting this information might be used to guide program strategies to foster development.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I know that we use observation to assist us to learn what a children knows, what they can do, what they like or dislike, their interest, Observation help us draw conclusions about a child's development, they allows us to monitor a child progress and capabilities I' just having some difficult getting my head around the question and how to word my answer.

if any one has some suggestion that would be great.

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Shazzalinco23
Participator
Participator

Re: CHCECE023 - Interpret Information & Observations

Post by Shazzalinco23 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:13 pm

Hi,
I am currently answering this question in my current book now and was wondering how you went with answering this question?
I am not sure how I am meant to answer this questions. I'm not sure if I should write how I interpret information I gain from observations that I conduct to answer each dot point, or do I need to write in general how from observations can you interpret information regarding to each dot point?

I have read the link you provided Lorina, but I still can't get my head around how I am meant to answer this question.

Any clarification would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
:)

clawdeearr

Post by clawdeearr » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:09 pm

Hi there, I am doing this question now, and I am indeed of help please, I have read the link you provided but it doesn't help me answer the questions, I don't understand what the question is asking, can you please provide me an example of one of those listed earlier.

Please and thank you

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:49 pm

clawdeearr wrote:Hi there, I am doing this question now, and I am indeed of help please, I have read the link you provided but it doesn't help me answer the questions, I don't understand what the question is asking, can you please provide me an example of one of those listed earlier.

Please and thank you
Interpreting Observations could it be evaluating the information gathered from the observation, analysing the information, seeing what learning outcomes the child has achieved, seeing what outcomes the child is working towards...

:geek:,
Lorina