CHCECE017 - Work Placment Evidence

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
gurman
Participator
Participator

CHCECE017 - Work Placment Evidence

Post by gurman » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:48 pm

Hi Lourina
I am little bit confuse. Just tell me am I on right track with my evidence.
1. Explain how your service ensures or implements spaces for children to enjoy privacy, solitude or quiet?
Picture of library area
2. Explain how your service ensures or implements opportunities for children to express feelings and emotions?
Picture of sand pit area
3. Explain how your service ensures or implements pattern, sorting, categorising, ordering and comparing in everyday activities and materials?
Picture when child doing math activities
4.Explain how your service ensures or implements resources that encourage children to experience image and print?
Picture of Art and craft area
5. Explain how your service ensures or implements a response to teachable moments to build on children’s learning?
Group time picture
6.Explain how your service ensures or implements a learning environment where children are able to immerse themselves in self-directed play?
Picture of setup when child do things by themselves
7. Explain how your service ensures or implements opportunities for scaffolding learning and development?
Construction area
8. Explain how your service ensures or implements a sense of community that includes children’s families?
???????????
9. Explain how your service ensures or implements opportunities for children to gain a sense of belonging and explore identity and self-image?
????????

Lorina

Re: CHCECE017 - Work Placment Evidence

Post by Lorina » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:19 am

If you are using an image then you will need to explain how it fits with the points for each question. For e.g. for Q1 - a picture of a library area but how does the ensure children enjoy privacy, solitude or quiet etc.

:geek:,
Lorina

gurman
Participator
Participator

Post by gurman » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:51 am

Thanks lorina but what image I can use in question 8 and 9

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:08 am

Do you need to use an image? Why can't you add a detailed description or an explanation?

:geek:,
Lorina