CHCECE016 - NQF, EYLF, Code Of Ethics and UN Relevant To Health and Safety

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
clairesmith

CHCECE016 - NQF, EYLF, Code Of Ethics and UN Relevant To Health and Safety

Post by clairesmith » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:47 am

Hey, Im hoping someone can help me out!
Assessment Task 1- Frameworks Worksheet (Assignment Title)
When I got to question 2, i was stumped. this is the question:

"For each of the below, list the sections that are relevant to the health and safety of children (0-5 years)
- The national quality framework
-The national quality standards
-The early years learning framework
-ECA Code of Ethics
-UN Rights of the Child"

Does this mean I go to the documents and search through them until i find things related to the health and safety of children? Like what should I be writing when i do find something. Should I be writing the titles of the sections or something else? Examples would be great.

Somebody please help me out, I'm confused!

Lorina

Re: CHCECE016 - NQF, EYLF, Code Of Ethics and UN Relevant To Health and Safety

Post by Lorina » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:34 am

Yes, you would go through the documents listed and find any information/descriptions relevant to health and safety to children. So, for example UN Convention Of The Rights Of The Child will be:

Article 11 (Kidnapping), Article 19 (Protection from all forms of violence), Article 20 (Children deprived of family environment), Article 24 (Health and health services) etc.

Rights Of The Child

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
Lorina