CHCECE007 - Educator Strategies For Supporting Toddlers Emotional Development

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
zanna

CHCECE007 - Educator Strategies For Supporting Toddlers Emotional Development

Post by zanna » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:21 pm

Match each scenario to the most appropriate Educator strategy for supporting toddler’s emotional development.

Matches Scenario Strategy

a Toddlers Cam and Zen are screaming ‘mine’. Both have their hands on a truck, and both want it. a. Gently encourage and support self-control.

e Pran (16 months) often takes food from others during morning teas and lunch.
Today he has managed to get through lunch without taking food from others. b. Carer intervenes and spends time playing with children.

d Liam (2 years 7 months) likes to attempt to dress/undress himself. This can take quite a long time. c. Promote positive behavior by having realistic expectations.

c Kirra (20 months) is trying unsuccessfully to dress the doll. She is becoming increasingly frustrated
and starts to stamp her feet. d. Avoid hurrying children.

b Misha (10 months) tips the contents of her plate onto the floor. e. Catch children when they are behaving well.

I matched the 1st scenerio with strategy a, 2nd with e, 3rd with d, 4th with c and 5th scenerio with strategy b. Am I right Lorina, could you please help, I dont understand whether my matches are OK.

Lorina

Re: CHCECE007 - Educator Strategies For Supporting Toddlers Emotional Development

Post by Lorina » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:57 am

a) Cam and Zen - "carer intervenes..."

b) Pran - "gently encourage and support self control"

c) Liam - "avoid hurrying children"

d) Kirra - "promote positive behaviour..."

e) Misha - "catch children behaving well"

:geek:,
Lorina

zanna

Re: CHCECE007 - Educator Strategies For Supporting Toddlers Emotional Development

Post by zanna » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:19 pm

Dear Lorina,
Thank you so much. I was struggling to do that for long, I have already got my answer wrong from my assessor. So, thought you might be able to help me. Thank you once again.
Regards,
Zanna