CHCECE003 - Promote Physical Activity Through Experiences

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
smippy
Helper
Helper

CHCECE003 - Promote Physical Activity Through Experiences

Post by smippy » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:11 pm

I have come across a scenario question in this unit it says.
How would you promote physical activity through planned and spontaneous experiences appropriate forveach child. Give an example of each.?
Last edited by Lorina on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: chcece003 provide care for children

Post by Lorina » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:19 pm

I think this question is asking you in the experiences that the children engage in during the day how would you encourage physical activity within the experience. I don't think the experience necessarily has to do with a physical activity.... Just how you would encourage it...

:geek:,
Lorina

smippy
Helper
Helper

Re: chcece003 provide care for children

Post by smippy » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:37 pm

I am still doing the care for children unit and have come back to the questions I dislike the most......these table exercises where the NQS/NQF/EYLF and National regulations have to be matched to the chapter/element.The last one I did came back for resubmit and was spectacularly incorrect.The following elements I need to complete are provide physical care,promote physical activity,Adapt facilities to ensure access and participation,help children with change and settle new arrivals.Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Lorina

Re: CHCECE003 - Promote Physical Activity Through Experiences

Post by Lorina » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:43 am

I'm not too sure exactly what you mean on matching it to the "chapter/element".I wonder if the following can help:

Guide To The NQS

This guide breaks down each of the quality areas and gives examples as well. Might be able to help your understanding...

Lorina

smippy
Helper
Helper

Post by smippy » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:17 pm

Hi Lorina thank you it did help in answering my question
Samantha

smippy
Helper
Helper

Post by smippy » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:28 pm

Hi just relating back to an earlier question that I asked about thevpromoting physical activity.This is the exact question. Case Scenario 1. Erin had created an obstacle course for preschool children at the service/centre.Erin has been asked by the director to prepare the area for the pre schoolers.The play area is quite large and there is extra outdoor equipment available.There are 3 questions attached to this one of which is how would Erin promote physical activity through planned and spontaneous experiences appropriate for each child.? Give an example of each.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:26 am

So she could promote physical activity through the obstacle course available, set up some alternate experiences using the extra equipment, make use of the large area and play group games etc.

It makes a difference to the question when there is a scenario added...

Hope this helps,

Lorina