CHCECE001 - Maintaining Contact Details Of Community Services & Resources For Families

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Shyamali
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

CHCECE001 - Maintaining Contact Details Of Community Services & Resources For Families

Post by Shyamali » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Assessment 2 - Question 7
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
7. In consultation with your service, explain how it ensures processes are in place to maintain current contact details of community services and resources to assist families

Information about family support can be accessed via this link to support students.

Little Black Book

http://api.ning.com/files/FtO73MZbLT4pa ... m12012.pdf

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I can't get what the question is. Can somebody help me in explaining, and then I will write the answer.

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

mummy24

Re: CHCECE001 - Maintaining Contact Details Of Community Services & Resources For Families

Post by mummy24 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:41 pm

Hi, was wondering if you can help me with this answer please

tracie30
Participator
Participator

Re: CHCECE001 - Maintaining Contact Details Of Community Services & Resources For Families

Post by tracie30 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:36 pm

Update their informations every monthly and communicate with all the families if there's any changing on their family daily routine etc.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:19 am

OK, so the question is basically asking if you are providing information to families at your centre in regards to family support such as Centrelink, Family Assistance, Department of Human Services etc. how do you make sure that their contact information is current so you are giving families the right information for contacting these services.

So the easiest way is to subscribe to all their mailing lists and they will notify you of any change of their details. You can visit their website monthly to make sure their contact details remain the same.

Hope this clears up any confusion,

:geek:,
Lorina