CHCCS400C - Activities The Apply Principles. Practices and Outcomes Of The EYLF

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
lanashakir
Participator
Participator

CHCCS400C - Activities The Apply Principles. Practices and Outcomes Of The EYLF

Post by lanashakir » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:41 am

I need help to complete this assessment. Work collaboratively with your colleagues to brainstorm activities that can be used in your service/Playgroup that will allow you to apply principles, practices and learning outcomes of the EYLF. This activity will be continued on into your work-based projects.You are required to identify 4 activities that you would be able to implement into the day. Use the template provided (starting document) to plan these 4 activities.
My answer
*Activity 1:Go Togethers
*Resources Required: •Objects that go together: Cup and Saucer, Pen and Lid, Toothbrush and Toothpaste, Needle and Cotton, Hammer and Nail, Pencil and Rubber, Knife and Fork, Hair brush and Comb, Key and Lock, Show & Sock.
*Diagram of Set Up: •Explain the object of the game to your group of children then put half the objects on a try for children to see.
•Place the other half of the ‘go-togethers’ in a pillow case.
•Each child has to reach in, feel on object, guess what it is and then match it with an object from the tray. For e,g “sock and shoe”.

I'm sticking in this part :what is Laws & Regulations that are applicable?

My trainer told me They should be the laws and regulations we follow in childcare such as the National Early Childhood and Care Laws and Regulations.
But I'm not understand what should I have to write in this section?

Lorina

Re: CHCCS400C - Activities The Apply Principles. Practices and Outcomes Of The EYLF

Post by Lorina » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:02 pm

Do you think it is referring to activities that educators could do within the service:

For example: "Respect for diversity" – respecting, valuing and reflecting the values and beliefs of families. Show consideration and respect of cultures, languages, histories, traditions, family lifestyle practices of all families. Promote a greater understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.

:geek:,
Lorina