CHC50908 - Review Of Sun Safety Policy

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
dleat

CHC50908 - Review Of Sun Safety Policy

Post by dleat » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:29 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: chc50908 diploma of children's services-module 4
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
provide evidence of research of current information pertaining to sun safety?provide a list of reputable networks and/or associations accessed to conduct their research?how you intend to inform stakeholders of the review process?include a rationale for the review of the current policy?include an example of the written correspondence detailing the review process they would provide to stakeholders?provide a summary outlining the comparison of the information obtained from their research against the current service policy and procedure?devise a new policy and procedure.how they would obtain feedback from all stakeholders regarding the new policy and procedure.summarise the steps required to implement the policy once the feedback has been collated from the stakeholders.how the new sun safety policy and procedure relates to the services mission statement and philosophy.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
we are committed to ensuring all early learning professionals and children maintain a healthy ultra-violet exposure balance and are suitably protected when exposed to the sun.our early learning staff model and promote sun safety and are encouraged to wear hats and suitable clothing in outdoor environments.we ensure the sun protection measures in all Australian states are applied in accordance with individual state and cancer council recommendations.

Description and Message:
I have tried finding more information unsure where to find further information really could do with some help I have three weeks to finish 2 assignments which is all my work must be handed in by the 30th of November they wont except my work after that date if it's not complete they will automatically put me on the new diploma study please! please ! :?: help thank you in advance :D
Last edited by Lorina on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHC50908 - Review Of Sun Safety Policy

Post by Lorina » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:33 am

It's a good start. Just make sure you answer each question within your response. Break each question down one by one and add your response before compiling it into one answer just to make sure you answered everything.

Here is some more information on Sun Safety:

Sun Smart

Hope this helps,

:geek:
L.A