CHC50113 - Involving Children To Participate In Decision Making

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
bubbler12
Contributor
Contributor

Re: CHC50113 - Involving Children To Participate In Decision Making

Post by bubbler12 » Tue May 12, 2015 7:17 am

This is on track?

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri May 15, 2015 3:27 am

I think you need to add more to your example to reflect the UN, NQS and Regulations.

For example: For the UN Article - "you have the right to give your opinion and for adults to listen and take it seriously" in your example nothing is related to this you just wrote "I gave them the opportunity to call out the name of the animal that was getting into the boat and if they were unsure of the animal I helped them out by making the sound of the animal". This doesn't really reflect UN article 12. Maybe you could describe what the children said during the story rather than just what animal was going into the boat. Did any child comment on why the animals are going into the boat, how the animals are going to fit etc. I just think you need to add more details to your example to fit it in with the UN, NQS and Regulations.

:geek:,
Lorina

bubbler12
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bubbler12 » Fri May 15, 2015 7:16 am

Oh okay this question is really confusing me, could you please help me out with the nqs and regs I don't understand this at all

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sun May 17, 2015 4:32 am

NO the Regs and the Nqs you have chosen are fine...You just need to add more to your example to relate to the Nqs, Regs and the UN Article you have chosen.
Lorina wrote:QR_BBPOST Maybe you could describe what the children said during the story rather than just what animal was going into the boat. Did any child comment on why the animals are going into the boat, how the animals are going to fit etc.

You need to provide more information in the example you have given of the story you read...

:geek:,
Lorina