Aboriginal Childcare Educator

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Beck-scott

Aboriginal Childcare Educator

Post by Beck-scott » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:22 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Work effectively with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people
Your Assignment Type: Other
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
prepare a 5 minute presentation on a historical issue that may affect an Indigenous person in a workplace such as yours.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I have completed a questionnaire that I would like to ask an Indigenous child care educator

Description and Message:
Hi,
I have an assignment in my diploma that requires me to speak to an Indigenous person working in a childcare center and as I am not working due to injury I would greatly appreciate any Indigenous people to email me so I can send them a short questionnaire to help with my assignment. The assignment involves preparing a 5 minute presentation on a historical issue that may affect an Indigenous person in the workplace such as yours.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Beck
email address (remove spaces) beck - scott @ hotmail . com

Lorina

Re: Aboriginal Childcare Educator

Post by Lorina » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:35 pm

I'm not too sure if you will get to complete your questionnaire from an indigenous person, if not maybe the following attachment in this previous topic may help:

CHCIC302A - Impact, Historical Issues on Aboriginal Torres Strait Islanders

:geek:,
L.A