Primary Goals Of Each Framework

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
mumof3

Primary Goals Of Each Framework

Post by mumof3 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:11 pm

not sure if correct?
Belonging – is the basis for living a fulfilling life. Children feel they belong because of the
relationships they have with their family, community, culture and place.
Being – is about living here and now. Childhood is a special time in life and children need
time to just ‘be’ – time to play, try new things and have fun.
Becoming – is about the learning and development that young children experience.
Children start to form their sense of identify from an early age, which shapes the type of
adult they will become.

Lorina

Re: Primary Goals Of Each Framework

Post by Lorina » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:31 pm

Belonging, Being and Becoming is part of one framework so you can add your response above in relation the the EYLF framework. I think you could also include MTOP (My Time Our Place) for school age and QKLG (for QLD).

This will help:

Learning Frameworks

:geek:,
Lorina

adriperdomo
Participator
Participator

Post by adriperdomo » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:09 am

I have fro EYFL
• Belonging
• Being
• Becoming
I have for MTOP
• Inspire conversations
• Improve communication
• Provide a common language about children’s play, leisure and learning among children themselves, their families, the broader community, school age care educators and other professionals

Is that right? Lorina

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:04 am

Maybe something like:

Belonging, Being and Becoming: The Early Years Learning Framework has a strong emphasis on play-based learning as this is the best vehicle for young children’s learning and the most appropriate stimulus for brain development. The framework also recognises the importance of communication and language (including early literacy and numeracy) and social and emotional development.

My Time, Our Place: Framework for School Age Care in Australia is designed to inform the development of a program that enhances school age children’s experiences and development through planned leisure activities. This framework aligns with the Early Years Learning Framework and supports children to transition from early childhood to school age services. It focuses on outcomes for children attending a quality school age care service
and suggests the type of experiences that are offered to achieve these outcomes.

This is in the document I attached above.

:geek:,
Lorina

adriperdomo
Participator
Participator

Post by adriperdomo » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:49 am

Thanks Lorina, I will look it