Objective observation

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
emilyjflinn

Objective observation

Post by emilyjflinn » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:41 pm

Hello, I'm currently on my last few projects and I am working on one which I need to write a objective observation from an observation that is subjective, they are talking about a child whose blocks got knocked over by another child and how he sulked and then looked sad. I'm a bit stuck on how I can answer this in a more objective way.
My answer is:

"Child A was building a block tower when child B then came and fell on it, Child A was quiet and upset(not sure if this is objective) and frowned as he built it back up again."

Would this be correct or would something else be a bit better, any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Lorina

Re: Objective observation

Post by Lorina » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:52 pm

You should write it as exactly as you see...

Child A sat down and begin to use the blocks to make a tower by stacking the blocks on top of each other. Child B walked over to Child A and sing his hand he pushed the blocks over and walked away. Child A signed and looked at Child B as he walked away. He turned back to the blocks and once again stacked them on top of each other...

Hope this helps!

:geek:,
Lorina

emilyjflinn

Post by emilyjflinn » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:40 pm

Yes this was very helpful, I have a better understanding now, thank you so much :)

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:03 pm

You're most welcome!

Just remember you write exactly as you see it...

:geek:,
Lorina