Needing some help please

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
SamanthaPlionis

Needing some help please

Post by SamanthaPlionis » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:10 pm

Hi everyone.
I signed up to do my DIP but as my CERT 3 is outdated there are a few assignments that i need to redo on the CERT 3. There is one i am struggling with. Im just not understanding the question i think. So i am reaching out for some help. It is one of the scenarios i will attach the question. I am not looking for someone to answer these for me, i just looking for some guidance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lorina

Re: Needing some help please

Post by Lorina » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:17 pm

Hi,

At the moment I am only offering complimentary support to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. With a Premium Subscription, you can download over 200 templates for documenting children's learning as well as Curriculum Plans. Forms + Checklists and much more!

Here is more information if you're interested:

Premium Subscriptions

:geek:,
Lorina