Need help with CHCFC301A Support the development of children

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
kristy hooker

Need help with CHCFC301A Support the development of children

Post by kristy hooker » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:48 pm

Hi All,
I have recently started studying my cert III and I am currently stuck on my second assignment. I will write exactly what it says. Any hekp will be greatly appreciated.

This task requires you to begin to collect and collate ideas for appropriate experiences that will support the development of children aged birth to 12 years.

Head Sections for each area of development as follows;
*Physical Development
*Social Development
*Emotional Development
*Language Development
*Cognitive Development
*Creative Development

Present one experience for each of the following age groupsl;
*Babies - 6wks-12mths
*Toddlers - 12-36mths
*Preschoolers - 3-6yrs
*Primary school aged children - 6-12yrs

Present one experience for each age group covering each developmental area (24 experiences in total)

For each experience outline;

*Area of development
*Name of experience
*Description of experience
*Age Range
*How the experience supports the child
*Environment
*Resources
*The adult's role
*Special Considerations
*Reference/s

So could someone please explain this to me. I have an example here of what is expected but I don't really understand what they mean by "special considerations". Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Kristy :)

catchmeifucan
Coach
Coach

Re: Need help with CHCFC301A Support the development of children

Post by catchmeifucan » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:25 am

hi Kristy,

Its already answered here before: http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/v ... 1&start=20

Did you have a look at the Children Activities & Games here? Anyhow, have a look at the topic link above and you should get the idea.

Also note that some of the questions may have already been asked in this forum before. So you can try searching this website since it saves you time waiting for a response. :thumbup:

kristy hooker

Re: Need help with CHCFC301A Support the development of children

Post by kristy hooker » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:53 pm