learning story

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
michelleamy

learning story

Post by michelleamy » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:10 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Assessment 2 write a learning story on a child you have observed
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Havin trouble with this i have to write a learning story on a child in have observated

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
Today at indoor play the children were provided with scissors and paper for cutting. John was very excited to see the paper and scissors on the table as i heard him let out a little squall and a huge smile appeared on his face. He the holds the paper in his left hand and scissors in his right hand placing his thumb and second finger in the scissors in his right hand placing his thumb and second finger in the scissors holes. He then cuts some triangle and circle shapes out of the paper He moves the paper in the direction in which he wants to cut it. This is one of Johns favouritr activities.
I have been told this is not write i must improve can somronr hrlp with how to implrve as i must resubmit this by tuesday can someone help please, this is for cluster 3 educational practices

Description and Message:
need help asap please thanks in advance.

Lorina

Re: learning story

Post by Lorina » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:50 pm

How To Write A Learning Story

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A