How A Person’s Culture Can Affect Their Behaviour

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
sarpreet

How A Person’s Culture Can Affect Their Behaviour

Post by sarpreet » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:44 am

my attempted answer:
Every person is born and brought up in different cultures and they follow different belifes, values ,language and customs that are inherited and learned from their families. A person’s upbringing will affect their behaviour and has a important role how they interact with other people. Born in same country does not mean that people share same culture. For example ,the people greet each other in differently in each culture.in India people normally place both hands together with a slight bow as it shows respect .Men may shake hands with men when meting or leaving .i western culture people shake their hands to greet each other.

Lorina

Re: How A Person’s Culture Can Affect Their Behaviour

Post by Lorina » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:42 am

I think that's a good response! :thumbup:

Also in India, it's very uncommon for couples to show "love" in public such as holding hands or kissing which is rarely done in public. Children often live with their grandparents, siblings and parents and all family members are involved in raising the child...

:geek:,
Lorina

sarpreet

Re: How A Person’s Culture Can Affect Their Behaviour

Post by sarpreet » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:15 pm

thank you so much lorina :)