HLTHIR403C - Mind Map On Dealing With Cultural Diversity

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
steph4

HLTHIR403C - Mind Map On Dealing With Cultural Diversity

Post by steph4 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:37 pm

1. Create a mind map to outline all the available techniques and processes to deal with cultural diversity.
2. Create a table with five hypothetical case study cultural misunderstandings and their possible solutions.
4. Create a mind map to outline the possible causes of cultural conflicts.

Hi i don't understand what mind maps are and not good with creating graphs and tables. Or how to attempt this question. I only have 10days left to complete the course.
Can you please put me on the right path. Thank you

Lorina

Re: HLTHIR403C - Mind Map On Dealing With Cultural Diversity

Post by Lorina » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:22 pm

Basically a mind map is a visual way to represent ideas and concepts and it allows us to see how we are thinking. A mind map can also be used for brainstorming, planning, presenting information, problem solving etc.

To begin a mind map, start in the middle of a blank page and write or draw the idea or concept. Develop the related subtopics around the central topic, connecting back to the centre with a line. Repeat the same process, connecting each subtopic to the corresponding one.

For example:

Here is some information relating to cultural diversity:

Appreciating Diversity
Diversity In Early Childhood
Supporting Diversity

Hope this gets you started,

:geek:,
Lorina