Child Wellbeing Core Competencies

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Kailee29

Child Wellbeing Core Competencies

Post by Kailee29 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:44 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCFC301A - self review / reflection
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Which National Child Health and Well Being core competencies relate to you. Identify why or why not they do or not apply to you as an individual when delivering care to others:

1 - core principals of child development and the key developmental tasks faced by young children and their implications for practice

2- cumulative effects of multiple risk and protective factors and the developmental implications of the balance between them

3- environmental conditions and the experiences known to have positive effects on prenatal and early childhood

.... another 5 of them.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I am struggling to understand the questions but I believe they all do apply

Description and Message:
Please help!! I'm so stuck on this one I have been working on it for three days straight and have gotten no where, can't seem to find any helpful information online either! I'm not asking for the answer but if someone maybe has an article on this topic that could at least point me in the right direction? I'm so stuck!

Kailee29

Re: Child Wellbeing Core Competencies

Post by Kailee29 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:25 pm

Thanks so much I feel like I'm finally on the right track! :) would you mind having a look at my answers so far and letting me know if it sounds right to you?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.