CHCPR303D, developmental level

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Caitlin777

CHCPR303D, developmental level

Post by Caitlin777 » Tue May 06, 2014 8:52 am

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCPR303D develop understanding of childrens interests and developmental needs
Your Assignment Type: Other
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
hey guys,
i was wondering how i would get the developmental level of a child, i'm a currently doing a report on a child at where i work and one of the questions id the developmental level of the child. im just not sure what to write for this point and was wondering if anyone could give some suggestions to how to write the childs developmental level.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
i have done my observations and i have been told by my director thats the first step to figuring out the developmental level and im just not sure how to correctly write out the developmental level.

Description and Message:

Lorina

Re: CHCPR303D, developmental level

Post by Lorina » Thu May 08, 2014 2:51 pm

I think the developmental level of a child refers to a child's age/stage of developmental milestones... You can find developmental milestones in our Wiki, in Child Development...

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A