CHCPR303D - Creative and challenging experiences 0-12 yr olds

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
childcareworker1989

CHCPR303D - Creative and challenging experiences 0-12 yr olds

Post by childcareworker1989 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:37 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCPR303D Develop understanding of children's interests and developmental needs & CHCPR301B Provide experiences to support children's play and learning
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Advanced Knowledge

Your Question?
Hi,

I am one unit away from finishing my Cert. III :) unfortunately i am stuck on one question and it is due next week.

How will you vary creative and challenging experiences for each age/stage of children from 0-12?

Please help, any suggestions and answers will be greatly appreciated.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
my interpretation of this question is that it is asking me to provide creative and challenging activities/experiences for children from 0-12 years.

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: How will you vary creative and challenging experiences for each age/stage of children from 0-12?

Post by Lorina » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:27 pm

I think with this question they are more likely asking what differences in creative experiences you will provide to 0-12 years olds depending on their stage of development. For e.g. if you were doing a creative experience for a group of 12 month olds then you could do something like finger painting, for toddlers you could do sponge painting, for preschoolers you could do easel painting and for school age you could do self portraits.

The question is asking how you will vary creative experience for the different age groups.

Hope this helps!

:geek:,
L.A