CHCPR301B Provide experiences to support children’s play and learning

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
mara-babi

CHCPR301B Provide experiences to support children’s play and learning

Post by mara-babi » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:29 am

Question 2: Which legislated documents would the service refer to, to meet current National Standards in relation to providing experiences to support play and learning?

Im guessing this would be apart of the the centre policy and is probably an easy question, Im just having a hard time getting my head around it....

Can anyone help me please?

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Re: CHCPR301B Provide experiences to support children’s play and learning

Post by LindyT » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:54 pm

Hi Mara-babi,

Have you looked in the National Quality framework??http://www.deewr.gov.au/Earlychildhood/ ... ildedu.pdf

tamemet

Post by tamemet » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Hi
I was thinking about the EYLF (Early Years Learning Framework) - Belonging, being, becoming outcomes.

seema

children support question plz reply me need ur help plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post by seema » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:06 am

please ans the scenario..
john has been coming to the centre for about 6months. he has just turned 4years.john is very quiet and seems to watch the other children play rather than join in. john is interested in cars and always goes to this area and plays alone or alongside other child. the carer has noticed that when noah took a car from john he looked upset but did nothing about it .
question 1.
How can you support John?
Question 2.
How could the room environment support him?
Question 3.
How could you encourage him to play with others?
Question 4.
What information could you gather about john?

hi i m new this form want to share n collect some knowledge from u thank u..:)

seema

Post by seema » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:14 am

i m new i dnt know how to post in forum. plzz help me to ans above senioario plzzzzzzzzzz...

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Re: children support question plz reply me need ur help plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post by LindyT » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:28 am

seema wrote:please ans the scenario..
john has been coming to the centre for about 6months. he has just turned 4years.john is very quiet and seems to watch the other children play rather than join in. john is interested in cars and always goes to this area and plays alone or alongside other child. the carer has noticed that when noah took a car from john he looked upset but did nothing about it .
question 1.
How can you support John?
Question 2.
How could the room environment support him?
Question 3.
How could you encourage him to play with others?
Question 4.
What information could you gather about john?

hi i m new this form want to share n collect some knowledge from u thank u..:)
This needs to be a new topic Seema.
If you post your questions after other peoples you may not receive any help.
We do not GIVE answers but support to work you are trying to answer yourself.

Please refer to rules 4 & 11 on the following link
http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/c ... t1146.html

seema

Post by seema » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:32 pm

how to post in forum and help me ans above senario

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Post by LindyT » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:57 pm

Please reading the instructional link it will tell you how to post.
http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/f ... c-t56.html

Are You in the Right Place?

Please make sure you post your question in the best relevant Categories and Forum listed. As posting in the wrong forum will result in your topic not being seen by the people who can contribute to it best, please be sure to choose the forum that best fits your issue. To view all main Forums & Categories, simply click on “Childcare Forum « Board index” link on the top of the page (or) the "FORUM" link on the top Menu bar.

Seeking Assistance:

Please refer to the Forum Rules & Regulation before asking a question.

How to post a topic:

Here is a simple guide if you haven’t used a Forum before and not familiar with it. It’s a very simple and easy process to post a Topic (or) ask a question. Here is how you do it:

1) First of all, choose a category in the board index. The ‘board index’ is the first page of the Forum that has all the categories and forums listed so you can find what you want easily. To get to the board index, you can simply click on the “FORUM” button on the Site Navigational Bar on the top (or) by clicking on the “Childcare Forum « Board index” link on the top of the page if you in one of the Forums. There are many more of these ‘Board Index’ links associated around the pages and you can find it once you play around a bit.

2) Choose and click on a ‘Forum’ that is best suited to your question.

3) This will then open up topics which other members have posted under that Forum..

4) Once you have found the best suitable place to post your topic, simply click on “NewTopic*” to add a new topic or ask a question. You can find this “NewTopic’ link on the top of the page above the lists of Topics and also on the bottom of the page. (Remember, you need to be logged in for this. If not, just follow the screen and log-in. Its easy..)”

5) Fill in the details in the subject line. The subject line is going to be the Title of your Topic. So please choose a good and descriptive title.

6) When you have finished, you can either Submit your topic (or)Preview it before you submit so you can check for spelling or recap what you have said (or) Save it. (If you save it, you can later edit and submit your post via User Control Panel on the left side menu. When CONTROL PANEL is opened, on the left handside in the red box, you will be able to see “Manage Drafts”. Click on it and it will show you the topic you have saved. From here you can view,edit or delete your drafts).

7) Remember to choose the “Notify me when a reply is posted” if you would like to receive an automatic email once someone replies to your questions or topic. You don’t need to worry about the other check boxes if you don’t know what they mean.

8) Just play around with it. It’s easy and pretty cool. Once you are happy with it, click on submit.

9) Your topic will now be submitted into the forum for members to view.

10) Wait for your topic to be replied to.