CHCIC301D - Context Influence that affect child's behavior

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
bellamy

CHCIC301D - Context Influence that affect child's behavior

Post by bellamy » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:17 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCIC301D INTERACT EFFECTIVELY WITH CHILDREN
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Dicuss how the following can affect a child's behaviour - CONTEXT INFLUENCE

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
By traits inherited by their parents
Because of disire to be accepted
Communication problems
But i was told this is not right it has something to do with inside and outside. I really don't understand

Description and Message:
I really just don't know how to answer this question cause i don't understand what it means. I really need some help with this. I feel very stupid cause i just don't understand HELP Please
Last edited by Lorina on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Ineract effectively

Post by Lorina » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Don't feel stupid...We all need help sometimes!!!

If you have a look at the following link, Chapter 4 (page 37) explains and provides details on "The Context of Children's Behavior". Have a read through this chapter and see if it helps you answer this question.

http://www.decd.sa.gov.au/speced/files/ ... _61315.pdf

If you are still having problems I'll try and help you out.

:geek:,
L.A

bellamy

Re: CHCIC301D - Context Influence that affect child's behavior

Post by bellamy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:04 am

Thanks for trying to help me, but have have read the site you gave me many many times but i just don't get it, sorry but i just don't understand the question at all. So maybe i don't even no what i'm looking for to answer it.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:50 pm

When talking about context influence which could affect children's behavior I think it could be any of the following:

Environmental Context - which refers to environment that a child's engages and interacts with.

When a child is influenced by a supportive and nurturing environment this is going to have a positive affect on the child. However, if a child is influenced by an unsafe environment, this is going to cause a negative reaction, affecting the child's behavior. Like when a child teases or bullies this is often due to a child not being in a secure environment.

Social Context - which refers to how a child socializes with peers and adults.

When a child plays and interacts with others, their behavior is affected and influenced by their peers. Typically a child may act differently in the presents of peers and certain adults to become accepted.

Ok, I'm not too sure if I'm 100% right with this but this is what I get from the question.

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A

bellamy

Post by bellamy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Thankyou so much for your help,now that you have given me some direction i can look more into it, once again thanks very much.